Getting ready in the morning can be hectic. Whether I’m doing errands, a big event, or a just out and about- these 5 products are my go to products to start or complete any look.
- TruSelf Organics Blemish Remedy– After washing my face in the morning, I apply TrueSelf on any incoming blemish to eliminate a future breakout. What I love most about it is that its 100% organic, and gentle (but SO effective) on my skin.
- Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Perfume– This has become my favorite scent thus far. It’s light sophisticated smell really captures attention from others, but isn’t too strong and overpowering. Just a quick spritz on my wrist and a light dab on my neck, and I’m ready to start my day!
- L’Oreal Revitalift Serum + Moisturize– Moisturizer is a very important part of any skin care routine. What I love most about this moisturizer is that it also has a serum that helps lift and tighten the skin. It always leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth.
- OPI Nail Lacquer or Sally Henson Gel Manicure– I love the feeling of getting a fresh manicure, but whenever I’m in between manicures and in need of a quick fix options, these nail polish brands have always worked so well for me. They stand up well against chipping and normal wear and tear – and who doesn’t love a quick cute nail color – am I right?
- Quick Makeup Necessities – Maybelline Lash Sensational + E.L.F Liquid Eyeliner+Fenty Beauty Lipstic– No matter where I’m going or how much (or little) makeup I’m wearing, mascara, a quick application of eyeliner, and my favorite shade of lipstick from Fenty Beauty are go to’s. Something light to make my eyes pop, and a natural color shade of lipstick are excellent for any occasional.
Thanks for Reading,
*sponsored by TruSelf Organics*
*other products are not sponsored*